In-Library Sessions Overview, Instructions & Services
In-Library Sessions Overview
A limited number of 45-Minute In-Library Session reservations are available at all locations, with the exception of Alvar Library and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Library.
• 45-minute sessions are available Mondays - Fridays from 10am - 10:45am, 11am - 11:45am, 2pm - 2:45pm, and 3pm - 3:45pm.
• Reservations are required for each 45-minute session. Reservations instructions are listed below.
• Only one reservation can be made at a time.
• A face covering/mask is required while inside the Library.
• Each location has a limited number of reservations based on the size of the building per 45-minute session.
• Each location has a set maximum capacity limit. Contact the location directly for its maximum capacity limit.
In-Library Sessions Reservations Instructions
• Advance reservations can be made by calling the location of your choice, up to 5 business days in advance.
• Walk-up reservations can be made calling the location of your choice or by knocking on the door.
• The Louisiana Division/City Archives & Special Collections is open for limited research by advance appointment only. To make a reservation, call 504-596-2560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available In-Library Session Services
• Printing from computers
• Browsing materials
• Self-service copying and scanning
• Wireless internet and printing
• Computer assistance
• Physical newspapers and magazines
• Meeting room access