New Orleans Museum of Art
New Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA), the city’s oldest fine arts institution, opened on December 16, 1911, with only 9 works of art. Today, the museum hosts an impressive permanent collection of almost 40,000 objects.
The New Orleans Public Library and the New Orleans Museum of Art have partnered to offer the public the opportunity to check out a New Orleans Museum of Art Pass from all 15 Library locations. Each pass provides free entry to the museum and its public programs for two adults and children or grandchildren.
All 15 Library locations have one New Orleans Museum of Art Pass available for Library cardholders to check out.
NOMA Pass Guidelines:
· Pass must be returned to the same Library location from where it was checked out.
· Lending period is 2 weeks.
· Overdue fines are $1 per day, max $20.
· Lost/unreturned fees are $100.
· Passes may not be returned and checked out again by the same person on the same day.
· Only one, of any, partner pass may be checked out at one time.